Author Topic: Bug w/ Digital Performer 5.1.3?  (Read 3939 times)

frankymax

• Newbie+
Bug w/ Digital Performer 5.1.3?
« on: August 24, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »
Hi- I was using the reverb on a mix yesterday and when I tried to move a numeric increment by typing into the highlighted number (I think it was pre-delay amount) DP just locked up big time and I had to force quit and re-boot DP.  I'm on OS 10.4.11 (a MacPro dual 8-core 3 gHz w/8 Gigs of RAM) and I probably had an instance of MOTU's masterEQ plug on the mono audio channelthat also had Redline Reverb.  Is there a problem with DP 5.1.3 and the redline reverb as I'm now a bit nervous about using it!  Thanks for any thoughts.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Bug w/ Digital Performer 5.1.3?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »
Hi & sorry to hear about your problem.  To be honest I'm not aware of anyone reporting the same thing--there is a similar issue on Vista but not on OS X AFAIK.  If you can reproduce this in any way please do let us know, for now I'm not sure what to suggest.  Considering that this hasn't been reported before I would consider this a one-time fluke--computers doing what computers do--but if you get it again do report back!

Take care,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB