thanks for reply!
i install EQ at last! in custom mode (looks like i choose RTAS at the previous installation).
1) i found a strange behaviour of autogain function.
when i decrease GAIN on higher values, autogain sets to +10- +16 dBs.
it is not good when you try to reduce low frequencies.
because we get a dramatical increase on mids and highs.
so, how the autogain actualy works?
is it check peak/rms of an output signal?
or just change autogain according to simple knob change?
2) it will be good to change console type with mouse scroll.
3) BUG! set hi pass and low pass filters to 48 dB. Change mode from Stereo to M/S. mode stays @ 48 dB (bug). return to Stereo mode - mode stays @ 48 dB. Confirm?
4) spectrum analyzer is not usefull for me. for example, i set low pass filter to 48dB and 2KHz and analyzer still shows SOMETHING from 10Hz to 2KHz. how is it possible?
5) harmonic distortion is AMAZING!
6) dynamic mode is AMAZING!