Author Topic: No Way Could I get this to work !  (Read 6231 times)

illuminai

• Newbie+
No Way Could I get this to work !
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »
Hi , I find that Redline EQ is crashing at the first opportunity after no output but signal is visible on V U's .
I noted that this is fixed in v1.0.1  but believe me it isnt . I have tried this on Cubase,Reaper,Sampltude,Wavelab and it is the same for all ? I've had less stress with a trojan ! Thanks anyway . .

dj!

• 112dB
Re: No Way Could I get this to work !
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:25 PM »
Hi & sorry to hear about your troubles.  I received the crash dump you sent--thanks much for that--so I'll look into this first thing tmr and report back here.  The one qn I have for now is your system specs, and specifically operating system and CPU?

Thanks,

-- dj!

illuminai

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »
Hi & sorry to hear about your troubles.  I received the crash dump you sent--thanks much for that--so I'll look into this first thing tmr and report back here.  The one qn I have for now is your system specs, and specifically operating system and CPU?

Thanks,

-- dj!

Hi , Thanks for your quick reply dj! Sys Spec : OS is XP
                                                                   AMD Athlon xp 2400 running at 1.9 GH
                                                                   1.5 g  of Ram
                                                                    Creative XFi Audio card
                                                                    NVidia 256meg Graphics card
I would hope this helps . Thanks ..

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
Ok... this turns out to be the same SSE2 bug from 1.0 that was supposed to be fixed in 1.0.1, but it looks like Redline EQ for some reason classifies your CPU (Athlon XP) as being capable of SSE2 instructions.  I need to check why this check doesn't work the way it shd, expect a fix very soon!

Thanks,

-- dj!

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:44:26 PM »
Actually I'm talking nonsense, sorry.  The SSE2 bug isn't fixed in 1.0.1 but in the current beta build--please download it here and let me know whether that solves it!

Take care,

-- dj!

illuminai

• Newbie+
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:41:22 PM »
Absolutely cool to at last hear this plug , now to try it and suss out the workings of this little Beaut !

Thank you very much for your time and effort on this one . .

p.s. How's about putting out a dedicated exciter along the lines of aphex ?

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
The next 112dB plugin won't be an exciter but it's definitely on our wish list so stay tuned!  8)

Take care,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB