Author Topic: RR 1.03 conflict with Wavelab using ASIO4all.  (Read 7449 times)

Johnomaha

• Newbie+
RR 1.03 conflict with Wavelab using ASIO4all.
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:09:13 PM »
I can not get Redline Reverb to "render" its settings into my Wavelab5 target.  The settings I have dialed in I can listen to in real time but are not present after I "render".  This is the only plugin I have ever had such problems with.  If I put RR in a chain, all the other plug render just fine.  This is a show stopper for Wavelab, making RR a plugin I can not use!

- RR v1.03.
- Wavelab 5.01b (final vs of 5 series).
- ASIO4All v2.10.
- Dell Optiplex 755 desktop with Intel dual core 2.3, 2 gb ram, WinXP/sp2.

Hopefully this can be addressed in a subsequent release  ???

dj!

• 112dB
Re: RR 1.03 conflict with Wavelab using ASIO4all.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »
Interesting... thanks for the report, we're on it.

-- dj!

Johnomaha

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 09:29:35 AM »
This is not an issue with ASIO4all as I get this same response using Redline Reverb with Wavelab 5.01b regardless of the ASIO driver used.  I can not get my settings to render correctly, instead I get 100% of all parameters: all buttons, sliders, etc, are at max, regardless of where my carefull settings have been placed. 

Any ideas on this? My initial report on this issue was, Oh about a year ago...

JM

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
Thanks for bringing this to our attention again. I'm afraid that due to the passing away of Jules Vleugels (dj!) some of the issues that should have dealt with long ago have been neglected. We'll have a look at it. With a bit of luck we will have solved this before the new release.

-nousch

Johnomaha

• Newbie+
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 03:55:31 AM »
FYI: I have since upgraded to Wavelab 6.10, hoping that the issue was VST 2.4 compatibility.  Unfortunately, Wavelab 6 exhibits exactly the same problems with Redline Reverb that WL 5 does.

PS: I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of DJ.

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB